Please, read carefully in order to avoid future misunderstanding.
FateBack.com shall provide its Services to You (Customer) under the Terms and conditions of this FateBack.com-Customer Agreement.The Agreement is intended to protect both the integrity and liability of FateBack.com. and the Customer. This Service Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that FateBack.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any Customer communications or personalization settings.
FateBack.com HOSTING SERVICES
1. BANDWIDTH. The Customer can use Unlimited Bandwidth on FateBack.com Free Web Hosting Service. The maximum size of one file can be up to 200 kb.
2. DOMAINS HOSTED. FateBack.com Free Web Hosting Service include domain hosting. The Customer can host as many domains as he/she wants under his/her account with FateBack.com
3. DISK SPACE. The Customer has 60 MB of Disk space as a quota for his/her account.
4. ACCOUNTS. The Customer has the right of only one account with FateBack.com Free Web Hosting Service. Every new account added by one unique Customer will be automaticly deleted unless The Customer gets in contact with FateBack.com representative.
a. The Customer is responsible for building and updating his/her web page, and regularly backing up any related data.
b. User accounts may be deleted after 30 days if there is no activity on the account, in order to free unused resources.
c. FateBack.com sites MAY be used as an entry to a non-FateBack.com site ONLY if the user is not automatically redirected to the non-FateBack.com site
d. FTP Usage
– FTP access is provided for the purposes of uploading content, maintaining content, and downloading content for backup purposes only. It is not to be used for the distribution of files.
– FTP usage for webcam purposes is not to exceed uploading once every 30 seconds.
– FateBack.com reserves the right to revoke or restrict any FTP access and/or remove any web site for improper or excessive FTP usage.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the FateBack.com Services, you will not use the FateBack.com Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any FateBack.com Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any FateBack.com Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the FateBack.com Services.
FateBack.com reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as FateBack.com deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in FateBack.com’s sole discretion.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the FateBack.com Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. FateBack.com shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
You agree that FateBack.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the FateBack.com Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form
2. Maintain and promptly inform us to update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or FateBack.com has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FateBack.com has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to
– immediately notify FateBack.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
– ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
FateBack.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this
4. Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
5. Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
6. FateBack.com does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or ‘links’ to sites that:
– infringe on any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
– violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
– are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene;
– contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
– contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction;
– has Adult Sites (content) – Any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements for adult sites.
7. FateBack.com shall place a banner on the top of every customer’s page. It is forbidden to do any attempts to remove the banner. If a customer remove or hide the banner – his account is a subject for termination.
SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
– the bulksending of unsolicited messages, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients
– the sending of junk mail
– the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process
– posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it
– posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups
– excessive and repeated posting off-topic messages to newsgroups
– excessive and repeated cross-posting
– e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
– the e-mailing of age- inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customer’s account without the permission of the owner(s) or person(s) they specifically authorize. Only the owner(s) or such authorized person(s) may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will have no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
I. FateBack.com cannot be held responsible for the content of pages hosted under our service. FateBack.com does not review pages for content before they are posted, and does not verify, endorse or otherwise take responsibility for the contents of any user-created pages. However, we reserve the right to remove any page from our servers which we determine is in violation of our rules and guidelines. Users are solely responsible for all files contained in their own directory, and can be held legally liable for the contents of their web site.
II. FateBack.com may terminate user accounts at any time, without notice for conduct that violates these guidelines, or for any other reason, and may terminate user accounts and delete any and all user information for conduct that FateBack.com believes is harmful to the business of FateBack.com, or any of its users, or partners. Pages found in violation of these items may be subject to immediate deletion and removal from our servers, and their webmasters subject to banishment from the FateBack.com network. The following is a non-exclusive list of content and behaviors that are UNACCEPTABLE on FateBack.com.
a. Content that contains or contains links to: nudity, pornography, adult content, sex,extreme violence, or foul language.
b. Content that condones, promotes, contains, or links to warez, cracks, hacks, their associated utilities, or other piracy-related information, whether for educational purposes or not.
c. Content that has been promoted through the sending of unsolicited email (spamming) or mail fraud schemes, or pages that promote or condone the sending of unsolicited email. Users who utilize FateBack.com resources, including e-mail addresses, for spam are also subject to prosecution to the fullest extent of the law.
d. Content that commits acts of copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property infringement.
e. Content that is racist, or otherwise extremely offensive to others, including content which aggravates, harasses, threatens, defames, or abuses others.
f. Storage of log files or non-HTML content, or any use of space that circumvents the display of advertising.
g. Having password-only, hidden, or restricted access pages (all Web pages must be accessible to the Internet community at large).
h. Sites that exploit images of children under 18 years of age.
i.Binary files, downloads, etc. that are not linked to an HTML page on the user’s site, such that an advertising banner is displayed. Links back to files on a user’s FateBack.com page from other sites must also link first to an HTML page on FateBack.com, which then links to the binary files.
j. Content that contains, links to, or participates in pyramid schemes, gambling, raffles, lotteries, and so forth.
k. Content that posts or discloses personal identification information or private information of individuals under the age of 13 or in connection with materials directed toward individuals under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent.
l. Content that provides, sells, or offers to sell the following: controlled substances, illegal drugs and drug contraband, alcohol, weapons, pirated materials, pornography or sexual products, programs to attack others, illegal goods, escort services, instructions on making, assembling, or obtaining illegal goods or weapons, information used to break copyright or trademark violations, to destroy others’ property, or to harm any people or animals.
m. Content that takes part in, or allows any third party to take part in, the following: reverse engineering, reverse compiling or otherwise deriving the underlying source code or structure or sequence of the Technology; individual passworking of Member sites or pages; altering copyright notices and attributes (unless permitted in writing by the author/owner); and such practices.
III. FateBack.com provides space for hosting Web pages but makes no implied or express warranties about the reliability of this space or related services. FateBack.com is not responsible for any deletion, alteration, or loss of data due to network or system outages, file corruption, accidental deletion, or any other reasons. FateBack.com makes no guarantees about server reliability, speed, or consistency, and cannot be held liable for such.
a. Users are responsible for regularly monitoring and creating backups of their own files, and agree to use the FateBack.com resources and infrastructure at their own risk. This service is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Neither FateBack.com nor its partners makes any warranty with respect to any content, information, services, or products provided through or in conjunction with this free service.
b. FateBack.com and its partners make no guarantee of the accuracy, correctness, or completeness of any information on these Web pages and are not responsible for any errors or omissions arising from the use of such information; any failures, delays, or interruptions in the delivery of any content or services contained on our servers; or losses or damages arising from the use of the content or services provided by FateBack.com.
c.FateBack.com may also link to or include on its web site resources and information provided by 3rd party partners and providers. We do not guarantee the reliability of this information, nor does the inclusion of this information imply our recommendation of these services; it is merely provided to assist you in the creation of your web site and provide added value to our service.
d. FateBack.com may also link to or include on its Web site resources and information provided by third-party partners and providers. We do not guarantee the reliability of this information, nor does the inclusion of this information imply our recommendation of these services; it is merely provided to assist you in the creation of your Web site and provide added value to our service.
e. Because FateBack.com sites are hosted by LiquidNet Ltd., LiquidNet Ltd. reserves the right to include traffic generated by all web sites it hosts in its overall accounting of page views, unique users, and other usage measures. This includes providing web traffic measurement companies with all URLs hosted by LiquidNet Ltd. for use in their projection of LiquidNet Ltd.’s overall traffic.