FateBack shall provide its Services to You (the Customer) under the Terms and conditions of this FateBack-Customer Agreement. The Agreement is intended to keep the integrity of both FateBack and the Customer and to protect both parties from liability. This Service Agreement will be enforced to ensure the speed, power, performance, and reliability of our services.
You understand and agree that the Service is provided “AS-IS” and that FateBack assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, failure to deliver or store any Customer communication or personalization settings.
FateBack HOSTING SERVICES
1. BANDWIDTH – Each hosting plan includes prepaid bandwidth. Additional bandwidth is available at $2.00 per GB transfered. This bandwidth must be prepaid before use or otherwise the account will be suspended due to bandwidth overuse.
2. DOMAINS HOSTED – FateBack hosting plans include domain hosting. If you want to host more domains than allowed, then you can upgrade your account and host additional domains at $36.00 per domain per year. Payment is accepted only for a year in advance.
3. DOMAIN REGISTRATION – DOMAIN REGISTRATION is available at a discounted price ($6.95 per year) only with the purchase of web hosting account(s). Each web hosting account can use a maximum of one discounted domain name. Domain registrations are final and cannot be refunded.
4. DISK SPACE – Additional disk space is available at $36.00 per 100 MB per year. Payment is accepted only for a year in advance.
5. IP ADDRESS – FateBack hosting accounts do not include an IP address. For many customers an IP address is important for starting SSL hosts and that’s why we allow the purchasing of an IP addresses at $24.00 per IP per year. Payment is accepted only a year in advance.
6. MYSQL DATABASE(S) – is/are included in all hosting plans. Additional MySQL databases are available at $36.00 per year per database.
7. MYSQL DATABASE STORAGE – 4 MBs (and 2 MB for all accounts created before 12/18/2030) are included in the “Business” hosting plan and 10 MBs (and 6 MB for all accounts created before 12/18/2030) are included in the “Corporate” hosting plan. Additional MySQL database storage is available at $18.00 per year per 1MB.
8. SSH – is not included in hosting plans. Each customer can use SSH for the cost of $18.00 per year.
9. Web Templates – one free web template is included with every hosting plan. The standart price of each web template is $20.00 one time fee. The client is able to select only one template for download at no charge. If the client would like to download 2nd, 3rd and so on template(s) then he will be charged $20.00 per template. Any downloaded template does not include support or modifications of the PSD and HTML files. Per request FateBack can customize the template(s). The fees for template customization are listed here.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
FateBack offer a 15-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with our hosting service, you can email and receive a full refund for your hosting plan within 15 days after you purchased the account. However, all domain registrations are final, do not include any money back guarantee and will be subject to a $9.95 per year per domain registration fee. You will be required to make a deposit of $9.95 for the domain fee before receiving the refund for the hosting account.
FREE DOMAIN NAME PROMOTION
FateBack has a promotion and gives FREE domain names only to new customers of web hosting accounts. However, when the money back guarantee option is used the domain names must be paid – $9.95 per year per domain name. Domain name owners will receive an account username and password to manage their domain names and they will be able to transfer the domain name(s) at will.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the FateBack Services, you will not use the FateBack Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any FateBack Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any FateBack Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the FateBack Services.
FateBack reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as FateBack deems necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in FateBack’s sole discretion.
Any dealings with third parties (including advertisers) included within the FateBack Services or participation in promotions, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings or promotions, are solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. FateBack shall not be responsible or liable for any part of any such dealings or promotions.
You agree that FateBack, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Service, and remove and discard any Content within the Service if you violate these terms.
You are solely responsible for the content of your messages. Using the FateBack Service in connection with surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any duplicative or unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise) is prohibited.
In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to:
1. Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form
2. Maintain and promptly inform us to update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or FateBack has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FateBack has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof).
3. You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Service’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
You agree to
– immediately notify FateBack of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
– ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
FateBack cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
4. Any Customer in violation of system or network security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following: Unauthorized access, use, probe, or scan of a systems security or authentication measures, data or traffic. Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, e-mail bombing, flooding deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks. Forging of any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or newsgroup posting.
5. Customer agrees not to publish on or over its account any information, software or other content, which violates or infringes upon the rights of any others or which knowingly contravenes the laws of any jurisdiction in which such content is generally accessible.
6. FateBack does NOT allow sites that provide any content, points of distribution, or ‘links’ to sites that:
– infringe on any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy;
– violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation;
– are defamatory, trade libelous, threatening, unlawfully harassing, abusive, pornographic or obscene;
– contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
– contain Pirated or Hacking / Phreaking Software (Warez)- Any software that is copyrighted and not freely available for distribution without cost. ROMs, ROM Emulators and Mpeg Layer 3 files (MP3) all fall under this jurisdiction;
– have Adult Sites (content) – Any erotic or pornographic material, links to adult sites, or advertisements for adult sites.
SPAMMING IS PROHIBITED
We will determine in our sole discretion whether any of the messages you send are spam. For your information, spamming generally includes, but is not limited to:
– the sending of unsolicited messages in bulk, or the sending of unsolicited e-mails which provoke complaints from recipients
– the sending of junk mail
– the use of distribution lists that include people who have not given specific permission to be included in such distribution process
– posting commercial ads to USENET newsgroups that do not permit it
– posting articles containing binary encoded data to a non-binary newsgroups
– excessive and repeated posting of off-topic messages to newsgroups
– excessive and repeated cross-posting
– e-mail harassment of another Internet Customer or Customers, including but not limited to, transmitting any threatening, libelous or obscene material, or material of any nature which could be deemed to be offensive
– the e-mailing of age-inappropriate communications or content to anyone under the age of 18.
Copyrighted material must not be placed on Customers’ accounts without the permission of the copyright owners or people that are specifically authorized by the copyright owners. Only copyright owners or people specifically authorized by them may upload copyrighted material to the account.
Upon our receipt of a notice of a claimed copyright infringement containing the above information, after confirmation we will promptly remove the allegedly infringing material from the Services and carry out further procedures if necessary. We will assume no liability to any Customer of the Services for the removal of any such material.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service